Geistesblitz (Ghost Blitz)
Balduin, the house ghost, found an old camera in the castle cellar. Immediately he photographed everything that he loves to make disappear when he is haunting – including himself, of course. Unfortunately, the enchanted camera takes many photos in the wrong colors. Sometimes the green bottle is white, at other times it's blue. Looking at the photos, Balduin doesn't really remember any more what he wanted to make disappear next. Can you help him with his haunting and quickly name the right item, or even make it disappear by yourself? If you grab the right items quickly, you have a good chance of winning...
The lightning fast shape and color recognition game that is sure to test the reflexes of kids, families and gamers alike. In Ghost Blitz, five wooden items sit on the table waiting to be caught: a white ghost, a green bottle, a cute grey mouse, a blue book, and a comfortable red chair. Each card in the deck shows pictures of two objects, with one or both objects colored the wrong way. With all players playing at the same time, someone reveals a card, then players grab for the "right" object – but which object is right?
Awards & Honors
- 2012 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Winner
- 2012 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Nominee
- 2012 Spel van het Jaar (Age 6-12) Nominee
- 2012 Årets Spel Most Innovative Game Nominee
- 2011 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2011 Le Lys Enfant Finalist
- 2011 Hra roku Nominee
- 2011 Golden GeekBest Children's Board Game Nominee
- 2011 Deutscher Lernspielpreis "6 years and up" Nominee
Available for preorder - Arriving July 2019
Credits to Board Game Geek