Fugitive - a tense two player deduction card game, full of close calls and great escapes - all packed into 10 minutes! It's a quick, intense chase between the Fugitive, who is trying to get out of town, and the Marshal, who is trying to catch him before he does.
- Hunter or Prey - each side plays very differently.
- Deduction - using a simple set of numbered cards, you have to deduce where the Fugitive's hideouts are located.
- Bluffing - You can feign large jumps to throw the Marshal off your trail.
- Easy to Learn - Read the Rules or Watch this how to play video.
What's in the box:
- Stylish briefcase box - thick stock, magnetic latch.
- 43 hideout cards - UNIQUE original art on each card
- 17 event cards
- 2 Player Role cards
- Laminated Notecard for Marshal to take notes
- Dry Erase Marker
- Fugitive Promo Card
|Number of Players||2|
|Play Time-||5-20 Mins|
68 Cards 64x89
Credits to: Board Game Geek